The Marketing Executive plays a hybrid role with responsibilities both in regional, EMEA-specific marketing, as well as channel marketing. This is a high visibility role as part of a fast-paced team who must be comfortable interfacing with both sales and corporate marketing teams. This marketing and business development position which is designed to allow talented individuals to have a direct impact in driving new business opportunities and market awareness.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to represent best-in-class enterprise technology. Responsibilities include driving regional channel and direct marketing programs, and the associated regional marketing budget. This includes managing activities such as regional events, webinars, regional-specific promotions, outbound communication efforts, and more.Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing, the ideal candidate is a self-starter that can hit the ground running and leverage their experience in marketing of technology products to elevate our in-house demand generation capabilities. The role is located in Limerick, Ireland at KEMP’s EMEA headquarters
JOB GOALS/ EXPECTATIONS
- Increase the effectiveness of channel marketing to grow sales pipeline
- Grow channel engagement with email communication, webinars, trainings, and other joint marketing activities.
- Collaborate with sales to meet the qualified sales pipeline targets via KPI processes, reporting, promotions, incentives, etc.
- Research and suggest key activities, events, campaigns that will help drive brand awareness
- Research and suggest key activities to increase demand generation in a number of key regions in EMEA
- Develop and execute region specific marketing initiatives.
- Create processes and KPIs for monitoring the effectiveness of the various marketing activities.
- Create, prioritize and manage the assigned marketing budget
- Event planning - trade shows, channel partner events, corporate events, round tables and more
- Prepare and manage email campaigns including promotions, nurture streams and more
- Global marketing project ownership & responsibilites which will be depedant on operational needs
- Prepare, plan, promote webinars to key target audiences
- Initiate lead generating activities in order to help sales meet its sales targets
- Create various product promotions that help close new business
- Design and implement reseller incentives that help generate additional revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business and/or Marketing or relevant industry experience
- Experience in networking industry
- A passion for technology
- 3+ years of high-tech B2B marketing preferably with computer networking or enterprise software companies
- Experience driving network management software marketing campaigns, or strong understanding of network management terminology from software sales experience
- Experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation software - Marketo or similar
- Excellent communication skills–both written and oral including writing marketing campaigns
- Strong goal orientation and work ethic
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline
- High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience using CRM applications with specific knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
TRAVEL/ PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- This position requires up to 25% travel
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, paid company holidays, comprehensive medical benefits, retirement plan, wellness reimbursement and tuition reimbursement. Advancing your career in KEMP is made possible by our company culture of continual growth and career development opportunities. We also know it’s the little things that matter most, so free snacks and beverages are also available during the day. We strive to provide an inclusive, collaborative and creative working environment for all levels of our organization, where our employees can contribute to our planning, decision making and processes as part of our open culture.