Front End (UI) Developer
The Front End (UI) Developer will be responsible for all stages the application development lifecycle of our centralized management application. In collaboration with the Engineering and Product Management teams you will analyse requirements, design, develop and maintain solutions and interfaces for this important application. Your task requests will range from core tasks to long term projects and complex interactions with various environments and APIs. The project covers both server and client side of the application. The role will encompass working with agile methodologies in a global environment.
You must hold a current valid work visa in order to apply for this post.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers/owners and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, graphs and widgets.
- Excellent cross-functional communicator and team player. Will need to partner extensively with Product Management and Product Development teams
- Demonstrate passion for creating successful software products. Track record of rolling out efficient User Interfaces and software systems that delight our customers.
- Drive processes to identify and correct flawed and outdated software or software systems frameworks and tools.
- Embody and role-model our core values and culture that inspires our engineers to want to excel.
- Foster a software front end (UI) excellence mindset.
- Own the design and take responsibility for our product user interface.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Conduct layout/navigation adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Good time-management skills
- Willingness and ability to share and disseminate knowledge to colleagues and team members
- Work closely with a UX designer to develop and implement their designs
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Angular 1.n
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Git or similar version control experience
- Three to five years’ experience in UI development
- Demonstrated track record as a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and solutions provider.
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- An unwavering commitment to personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Ability to persuade and gain the commitment of others to accept a point of view, adopt a specific direction, or take a course of action.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Front End unit testing experience
- Knowledge of the following; D3.js, Bower, Grunt, Typescript and Less
- REST (API) knowledge
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Networking (TCP/IP)
- Scrum/Agile methodologies
We value our employee’s commitment to KEMPs success, hence we reward our employees with a competitive and extensive benefits package. Benefits include paid time off, paid company holidays, comprehensive medical benefits, retirement plan and wellness reimbursement. Advancing your career in KEMP is made possible by our company culture of continual growth and career development opportunities. We also know it’s the little things that matter most, so free snacks and beverages are also available during the day. If you want to learn more about KEMPs collaborative, innovative and creative working environment then please apply online now!