DACH Direct Touch Sales Manager
The individual will work to maximize revenue from end customer accounts, working alongside Pre-Sales and the wider DACH team the Direct Touch Sales Manager will work with KEMP partners on end user opportunities as well as prospecting and finding new opportunities of their own. KEMP is a 100% channel centric organisation so this individual will be seen as a value add to the channel helping them close end user opportunities as well as bringing new opportunities back to the channel for fulfillment. This role is split a 70/30 on new business and existing account management. Any accounts brought in will be managed by the individual via the channel partner.
- Recruit and develop medium and large customers accounts (€30k+.)
- Identify and manage End User cross-sell and upsell opportunities within partner sales pipeline.
- Maintain lead and customer data/records including updating all activities, contacts and correspondence within salesforce.com.
- Working in conjunction with the DACH Channel Manager, maintain an accurate, reliable and predictable opportunity pipeline/forecast.
- Develop strong professional relationships with clients.
- Provide sales support to other team members while working towards an assigned/shared sales target/quota.
- Schedule sales and technical customer appointments and organising sales reports.
- Perform proactive, outbound sales activities such as: post sales customer follow-up and promotional campaigns to both existing customers, prospects and leads.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Proactively maintain product knowledge, outside of scheduled training
- Min. of 5+ years direct touch sales experience.
- Experience hunting and developing new End Customer accounts.
- Independent working with high self-motivation, Confident, energetic and organized.
- Proven sales experience within the Technology industry;
- ADC/network product knowledge is a plus.
- Proven record of quota attainment.
- Experience working with Channels such as; resellers, VARs, integrators, consultants, etc.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiating skills.
- Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work both independently and a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, paid company holidays, comprehensive medical benefits, retirement plan, wellness reimbursement and tuition reimbursement. Advancing your career in KEMP is made possible by our company culture of continual growth and career development opportunities. We also know it’s the little things that matter most, so free snacks and beverages are also available during the day. We strive to provide an inclusive, collaborative and creative working environment for all levels of our organization, where our employees can contribute to our planning, decision making and processes as part of our open culture.