Marketing Associate, J1 Intern New York
Are you a Post Graduate Marketing Student with one year of experience looking for a paid opportunity to work in New York for a period of 12-18 months on a J1 program? If so, this opportunity may be of interest to you.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager in the Americas, the Marketing Associate will provide day-to-day support and administration to the channel marketing team on a full-time basis. This position will be primarily responsible for activities related to channel and regional marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter who is willing to think outside the box and problem solve while keeping in mind the overall business objectives. Working in a team environment, the Marketing Associate will be expected to demonstrate commitment, self-organization, project management skills and proactive thinking.
- Assist with regional marketing activities including but not limited to trade show planning, logistics, shipping, event follow up, etc.
- Help with other sales and marketing activities and events such as case studies, webinars and lunch and learns.
- Manage the process of webinar campaigns from creation through execution.
- Provide support for email and nurture campaigns using Marketo by creating email programs, writing content, running reports, uploading lead lists, etc.
- Assist with marketing planning, budgeting and reporting including the creation and updating of various excel files.
- Maintain a database for reseller records, channel marketing budget and assist with the process of automating these. Ensure accurate process for documentation.
- Drive administrative tasks related to blitz days, partner programs and other incentive campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing major preferred)
- One year relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM (e.g.: Salesforce) or Marketing Automation Software (e.g.: Marketo) preferred
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Ability to represent KEMP in a professional, efficient and energetic way
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, paid company holidays, comprehensive medical benefits, retirement plan, wellness reimbursement and tuition reimbursement. Advancing your career in KEMP is made possible by our company culture of continual growth and career development opportunities. We also know it’s the little things that matter most, so free snacks and beverages are also available during the day. We strive to provide an inclusive, collaborative and creative working environment for all levels of our organization, where our employees can contribute to our planning, decision making and processes as part of our open culture.