People Operations & Office Admin Executive
Kemp is looking for a personable, reliable and well-organized professional People Operations & Office Admin Executive to handle day-to-day HR and office operations at Kemp’s APAC headquarters in Singapore. This role is responsible for APAC’s general administrative human resources duties from onboarding new employees onto the team to successfully supporting our current team members. The People Operations & Office Admin Executive will also be responsible for office administration from vendor and facilities management to organizing company events and much more. The person in this role will manage a variety of office activities, operational processes and support programs to help people succeed and to achieve maximum workplace efficiency and productivity.
If you can wear multiples hats and are enthusiastic about organizing and creating a positive and optimal work environment for our employees, then this is the job for you.
- Provide HR administration for APAC employees working in Singapore and Australia complying with all local legislation and company policies
- Oversee office administration
- Answer phone calls to the company main line
- Maintain the APAC HR database and be a first point of contact for employee’s inquiries regarding recruitment, benefits, perks, immigration, performance reviews, etc., and answering those inquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for processing all employee life cycle changes, including but not limited to onboarding, exits, job changes, and organizational changes
- Review and maintain Company policies and employee-facing documentation
- Maintain employee documents and files and ensure accurate data entry in our HR system
- Coordinate recruitment activity including entering resumes into our recruitment system, (ATS), progressing applications through the system, liaising with candidates, scheduling and participating in interviews and liaising with third parties as necessary
- Manage pre-employment and onboarding processes for new hires
- Partner with the Global People Team members to coordinate and deliver people programs and initiatives
- Involvement in key People Team projects through valuable input, participation, feedback and implementation
- Be an HR ambassador actively participating and contributing to projects/groups such as the global Kemp life committee and social events as requested, and living our core values
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure Company’s service requirements are met. Liaison between building management and Kemp. Manage contracts and price negotiation. Coordinate repairs with building representative, repair workers and building management, as appropriate; oversee maintenance and cleaning services.
- Maintain general office supply inventory to ensure steady daily operations. Place orders as needed.
- Meet, greet and direct all internal and external visitors
- Handle mail distribution and outgoing shipping requirements
- Coordinate onsite and offsite office meetings and social events including space reservations, catering and logistics
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- 1+ years of office administration or operations experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail, proactiveness and flexibility in solving problems
- Proven ability to respect strict confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including leadership team members
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with a focus on a clear, approachable communication style
- Empathetic, approachable and friendly personality
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and cultural sensitivity
- Proven ability to fully own projects and processes
- Basic health benefits knowledge a plus
- Must be able to regularly lift office products and supplies, up to 9 kg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, paid company holidays, comprehensive medical benefits, retirement plan, wellness reimbursement and tuition reimbursement. Advancing your career in Kemp is made possible by our company culture of continual growth and career development opportunities. We also know it’s the little things that matter most, so free snacks and beverages are also available during the day. We strive to provide an inclusive, collaborative and creative working environment for all levels of our organization, where our employees can contribute to our planning, decision making and processes as part of our open culture.